Need redemption code [resolved with latest 1Password beta]

TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member
edited February 2016 in iOS

I went to reinstall the 1P beta from the last email, version 622006. When I tapped the Test Flight that application asked for a redemption code. Is there a redemption code in the email that I'm missing?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey Tom, that's really odd. It sounds like TestFlight is asking you to sign up for our beta again, but clearly you've already done so. The only thing I can think of is that, since we're in between betas right now and there isn't a beta version to install, TestFlight is mis-handling that scenario.

Once we publish the first beta of our next version please let me know if you run into any trouble. Until then, the App Store version is the latest version anyhow, so you aren't missing anything. :)

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

Thanks MrRooni. Looking forward to the next build.

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TomWolsky

As resident Beta shipper here at AgileBits, I've made a note for myself to do my best to notify you when we have a new beta available so we can check if this works. Our typical beta schedule is Tuesday and Friday, but we skipped yesterday. That means our next beta will likely be Friday but no promises.

I'll do my best to reach out when I ship it.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

Thank you AGKyle.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

:):+1:

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TomWolsky !

I just shipped the latest beta out. If you could give it a try now and let us know how things go that'd be wonderful!

Thanks for your patience this last week as well!

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

Worked fine. No problem. Just asked if I wanted to overwrite and data may be lost. No data was lost.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

@TomWolsky glad the latest beta resolved this problem. Thanks for letting us know.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member

You're welcome.

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

:+1: @TomWolsky

This discussion has been closed.