Migrating items from existing vaults

Options
TheStewarts
TheStewarts
Community Member

I have already purchased multiple copies of 1Password with several hundred items stored across various vaults. How can I migrate these items into the master Family vault before distributing them throughout the various other family vaults? I can see the 'Import/Export' options within the OSX version, but cannot find the corresponding 'Import' in the Family version.

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:import

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TheStewarts,

Here's our guide for moving data into a 1Password for Families vault:

Moving data into a Team or Family account

Let me know if you have any questions :)

and Hello, @dahanbn!

1Password for Families is not quite ready on Windows, but our developers are working hard to make it available as soon as they can!

Thanks for taking the time to ask! We'll make an announcement as soon as it's ready.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dahanbn,

Thanks for your input! I totally understand where you're coming from here. I've mentioned to our development team that it's pretty important for us to have a way to move multiple items in 1Password for iOS, but I can't speak to when that may happen.

We're working on getting the Windows version out the door. I know you've been reading the forum and seeing that a lot, but I wanted to reiterate it here :)

Thanks again!

ref: OPI-3266

This discussion has been closed.