Wife/I each have Mac Pro iPad iPhone. What do we need to purchase so that can be linked across all.

LogiSolve
LogiSolve
Community Member

We each have 3 devices - Mac Pro, iPad and iPhone. We run separate logia-ins to our systems, but do share Families on Apple. I want to set up 1password of rap devices and have the same info synced across all devices. Can we do this ? What do we need to purchase ? What are the costs ? Thanks.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2016

@LogiSolve - You can find the information discussed in this document: What licenses do I need to use 1Password on all my devices? Briefly, licenses are sold on a per user and per platform basis. You can share the Mac license through Apple's Family sharing or by both applying the license file used to register the copy from the AgileBits web site. For iOS, you can download and use it for free in its basic form, but if you want the more advanced Pro features, you will activate them with an in-app purchase, which will work for all devices that use the same Apple ID. but Apple does not allow sharing among different Apple IDs.

The Mac license is currently priced at US$49.99 and the Pro features are activated with a US$9.99 in-app purchase. There are occasional sales, but they are not announced in advance.

Each of you can have all of your data stored completely independently of each other, but you can share if you like, if you both use Dropbox for syncing your data.

You might also be interested in the newly-announced 1Password for Families, which is sold on a subscription basis and includes the applications for all platforms.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LogiSolve,

I hope hawkmoth's answer was helpful for you! If you have more questions about that, please let us know. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.