Need to print/export items in the Shared "Everyone" Vault

Options

I just inserted almost 300 entries into my Shared with Everyone vault, and my wife asked that we have a printed backup of our shared items. This does not seem to be possible. I can't export them or move them to a folder.

THEY SEEM TRAPPED.

Can you please tell me how to get them out of there so I can print them and/or back them up?

This is URGENT.

Thank you,

Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi Tom, what app are you using - Mac, Android or Windows?

• tjfoth
    tjfoth
    Community Member
    Options

Windows, browser, and iOS. Why?

• I'm working with Windows and there is export feature in todo list, I can update here when it's ready for use.

• tjfoth
    tjfoth
    Community Member
    Options

That would be super duper! Will you be getting to it soon? I haven't used export, so I'm assuming if I can export it, I can easily (and completely) import it back to a list I can manage?

Also, regarding the shared list: since people only have read and write access, can they destructively delete (as in make completely go away), things in the "everyone" list? Or do things that are deleted stay in the trash for the "everyone" list forever?

Thanks,

Tom

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited February 2016
    Options

@tjfoth we hope to get to export as soon as possible, right after we fix couple of bugs. Import is coming too, but definitely some time after. First goal of export is to give people assurance that their data is not being held captive by 1Password, we are not pirates after all :)

The way 1Password for Teams and 1Password for Families are designed is that there is no way to permanently lose your data. If you want to be able to restore items only by yourself, just make sure others don't have permission to "Empty Trash". Even when trash is emptied, data is not completely lost, but it will take some effort on our side to restore it. There is one more thing worth mentioning - we can not help with restoring master password or with decrypting your data. You have to have at least one user in Recovery group who remembers his password to start recovery process for others.

• tjfoth
    tjfoth
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the update. I'll look forward to hearing from you on the export.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.