Can't Sync iPad2 to Mac

Options
passed
passed
Community Member
edited January 2016 in Mac

iPad 2 sees computer over router as well as adhoc Wi-Fi. 1Password 6.2.1 on iPad sees Mac running 1Password 6.0.1, Wi-fi server enabled, secret matches. Won't Sync. iPad just says Sync started but never completes.

1Password Version: 6.2.1 on iPad, 6.0.1 on Mac
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2, Mac OS 10.11.3
Sync Type: Wi-Fi

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@passed the usual, quick and easy, solution is to reboot both devices (or, if that fails, to reboot the router).

If you still have problems take a look at this knowledge base article:

Wi-Fi Sync is not working

Stephen

• passed
    passed
    Community Member
    Options

I tried all that before posting. Just tried it again. Reboot all. Whether with router or direct adhoc Wi-Fi with computer I get the same result. 1Pass on the iPad sees 1Pass on the Mac and starts sync but will not complete. No sync at all.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @passed,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble keeping things synced up, and that the troubleshooting steps didn't help.

Let's take a closer look at your system to see if we can figure out where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• passed
    passed
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#JHD-19747-965]
    support ID is [#INP-71778-873]

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @passed,

Thank you for posting the ticket IDs of the two diagnostic reports, somebody will be in touch shortly.

ref: JHD-19747-965

This discussion has been closed.