My team names got mixed up

Options
JaTo
JaTo
Community Member

Hi,
I made two accounts: one as a team account during the beta phase, one as a family account recently.
The name for the team account is suddenly used for the family account when I logged into both of them after each other.
Any idea what happened?
Jan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JaTo!

Oh, how weird. I've done a bit of digging to see what I can find, but can't reproduce what you saw here. Have you seen this again since? Did you use two different email addresses for the different 1Password accounts?

Thanks!

• JaTo
    JaTo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Aleen,
    Yes, I'm using two different mail addresses.
    The issue is permanent as the name I had picked for the team now always shows up in the family account. Before name and url matched for both accounts.

• rob
    Options

Hi, @JaTo.

I looked at your accounts and it looks like the domain of your Team account is the same as the name of your Family account. Is that what you're seeing? You can change the name of either account by going to the Admin Console > Settings, then clicking the blue pencil button next to your team name.

I'm a little confused by your description of the problem, but if you'd like to email me at support@1password.com I can discuss it with you further. I can't get into too much detail in a public forum. If you decide to email, please include my full name (Rob Yoder) in your email so that I get notified.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.