I have 1Password on my MacBook Air. It works well, except for my Quickbooks online login

Does not autofill. It used to, but no longer. Can you help me resolve this?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:quickbooks

Comments

• FBill
    FBill
    Community Member

Hello? Anybody home?

• FBill
    FBill
    Community Member

I would like some help getting 1Password to autofill my Quickbooks login on my Mac. All other logins autofill. Only QB not working.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@FBill - Your help will arrive, but because the staff works from the oldest to the newest threads in an attempt to keep folks from having to wait too long, you move to the back of the queue each time you post a bump like you have been doing. A little patience and you will get a reply. I'm sorry, but I am not a Quickbooks users, so I can't offer direct assistance.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2016

Hi @FBill,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with QuickBooks login. I hope you don't mind, I've moved your post from our Mac forum to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum so it will be seen by our filling experts.

Meanwhile, I'll request a bit more information so we can further investigate this issue for you:

• Which browser are you using, and which version of that browser?
    • What's the exact URL saved in your QuickBooks Login item in 1Password?
    • You said that it used to autofill but it doesn't anymore. Did you notice when it changed? Did it perhaps correspond with an update?
    • What method are you using to try to fill: keyboard shortcut, extension button, Mini helper from the menu bar?
    • What exactly happens when you try to fill? Does the page remain blank, or does anything get filled into the wrong field? Does it fill your login credentials properly but not automatically submit the credentials?

I also see that you're using 1Password version 5.3, so I'd like to mention that 1Password 6 for Mac is a free upgrade from 5 and also works on OS X Yosemite as well as El Capitan, so we'd encourage you to update to the latest version available.

Thanks in advance for the answers to these questions. We look forward to helping you sort out this issue. :)

• FBill
    FBill
    Community Member

CHROME: Version 48.0.2564.82
    https://qbo.intuit.com/c27/v41.194/036224601/login
    Happened several months back - it probably was after an update.
    I guess it is the extension button to the right of the Chrome Search bar - Icon is a small circle with a slot.
    Nothing happens. Page remains blank.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@FBill Thanks for that link. I just created a new login in Chrome using these steps and when I went back to the page, it filled in fine for me. Could you give that a try and see if it helps?

Let us know what you find.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• FBill
    FBill
    Community Member

Thanks, that worked.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Jamie, you're most welcome, @FBill! It's great to hear that manually saving a new Login item for the site fixed the issue.

Hopefully you won't have any more login troubles, but we'll always be happy to help if you have any more questions for us. :) Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.