Since I update my mac to OSX 10.11.3 after lock in to 1password the whole program break down.

Options

I use 3.8.21 by trying to update to 3.8.22 it´s not possible to install.

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: 3.8.22
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:3.8.22

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

1PW 3 is very old, and not working well on El Capitan.

I would recommend getting 1PW 6. There is an upgrade price on the purchase page of the AgileBits site.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Henning,

Thanks for contacting us for help with that! Since your question is about 1Password 3 for Mac, I've moved your message to our 1Password 3 for Mac forum. I hope you don't mind!

As Danco pointed out, you may run into some compatibility issues when trying to use 1Password 3 on El Capitan. We have some more information about that in this post: 1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

If you're having trouble installing the update for version 3.8.22, you can download it from the "Legacy" section at the bottom of our download site. Just replace the old version in the Applications folder with the updated version you download.

I'm afraid version 3.8.22 won't help as far as compatibility with El Capitan, though. If you'd like to upgrade to 1Password 6, please visit our Upgrade Store and enter your license code to see your upgrade discount and license options.

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have more questions about that. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.