When i requested my license info it gave me a new long password. where do I use this?

Options
ErinJanssen
ErinJanssen
Community Member

Is it possible to speak with someone?? I am so lost and frustrated with 1Password for Windows I could scream! I forgot my license info and was able to retrieve that but it gave me a new long password. Why and where do I use this password? Then when I went into the Agile Bits site for help it did not recognize the email address that I had just used to retrieve my license info!!! Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When i requested my license info it gave me a new long password. where do I use this?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ErinJanssen

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm really sorry for the frustration. We'd love to help you get to the bottom of these issues so that you can get back on track with 1Password. So that we can discuss some of the specifics can you please send us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/59615/ )? Please send this email from the email address your license is registered to.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.