Poor vault management on Android while using Teams/Families

Antusus
Antusus
Community Member

I'm using 1Password on iOS and Android. On iOS I can setup what is my default vault to store new items. Also in browsing entries I can select one vault or all I can even set what all vaults mean (I can disable certain vaults from being browsed). I can't find those options on Android. So when I have several vault (I'm using Teams) and I want to look across my personal and shared vaults I can't... Is this still missing on Android or can I set this up in a different way? If it is missing when we can expect to have this.

By comparing iOS and Android experience I must say teams are so much better on iOS... I can see Android app improving in last few months but I'm finding some crucial items missing.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• Hi @Antusus. :)

We put a lot of work into 1Password 6 and 1Password 6.1 on Android, but we weren't quite able to get everything in that we wanted to. We have some changes to make to 1Password for Teams and Families, and adding the All Vaults view is definitely on the list. We're hoping to get this into an upcoming beta very soon.

This discussion has been closed.