login for iPad

cdljones
cdljones
Community Member

I have iPad Air 2, iOS 9.2.1 1Password with Pro features from Apple
Synced
When I touch a log in name nothing happens. Auto submit is on
Why can't I use 1Password on my iPad to log in to sites banking ie. ?

1Password Version: 6.02
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:auto login, kb:disable-autosubmit

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cdljones: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password for iOS does not have Autosubmit. You'll need to tap the button to login.

To be clear, when you tap a login, it will display its details. You'll need to tap the URL if you want 1Password to load the site for you too. But are you saying that 1Password is also unable to fill your login credentials? Can you give an example of a site where you're having trouble? That will allow us to test it and see if we can come up with a solution for you. Thanks in advance! :)

• cdljones
    cdljones
    Community Member

Ah so, I was successful in getting to the site and logging in - if I did the following:
    Touch the name I wanted to go to in the left hand column (logins), touch the word "website" under the login information and then look for the specific site "log in" button. I noticed that 1Password entered the ID and Password for me -all I had to do was touch the login button and, zingo, I was up and running. Wish that had been available somewhere... perhaps you could publish this routine easily found. Thanks for the tips....appreciated

• Thanks @cdljones. We do have these instructions available in our user guide:

Use 1Browser | 1Password for iOS

If these aren't clear we'd really appreciate any feedback on how you feel we can improve them.

There are alternative instructions, which I happen to find more convenient (though requiring a little more setup up front) whereby you can login using Safari:

Fill items in Safari | 1Password for iOS

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.