print all passwords?

i want to print all my passwords, because I want to have them in my bank. Because when my home burns with all the mac data i don't have all passwords in my head.
So please tell me the way to print all my passwords. I have the 1password version 3.8.22

How is it possible?

Thanks for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@golfy as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

Stephen

• golfy
    golfy
    Community Member

Hi Stephen,
    thanks for your post.

I tried to find the forum but perhaps I made a mistake.... :|

Can you send me the link to this 1P3 legacy forum

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@golfy: No problem! The main index for the 1Password 3 category is here:

1Password 3 (Mac) discussion forum

As far as your original question, just open 1Password 3 and go to File > Print All.

And while you made it clear that you're planning to store this information securely, I do want to mention for you or anyone else that this data will be unencrypted, and that many printers will cache data that passes through them, so only do this on equipment you both control and trust (e.g. NOT in a workplace or copy shop). I hope this helps! :)

• golfy
    golfy
    Community Member

my program is in german language so I have a little bit a problem to understand you correctly.
    Is it possible to talk to you or anyone of your team? When are you reachable?
    I hopp you understand my wish

• golfy
    golfy
    Community Member

what is your connection details?

• @golfy We could arrange a better way of talking. Could you send us an email at support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread and a quick description of what's happening? Post back here once you do and we'll figure something out. :)

This discussion has been closed.