Syncing between my 1Password for Windows and 1Password for iOS on my iPad

david_russell
david_russell
Community Member

I am having problems with the above. I'm using Dropbox and the PC reports that Dropbox has been amended whenever changes have been made. However when I try to sync from the iPad, the process starts but never finishes. I am only using one vault (Dropbox\Apps\1Password.agilekeychain)
Hope you can help! iOS version 6.2.2. Windows version 4.6.0.598 Running Windows 8.1
David Russell

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/sync-with-dropbox, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting, kb:diagnostics, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting

Comments

• Hi David ( @david_russell ),

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and my apologizes for the frustration getting sync working properly. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• david_russell
    david_russell
    Community Member

Hi Ben
    I sent the two diagnostic reports you requested yesterday. My numbers are #SMP-22684-351 and #JSS-82746-288.
    Thanks
    David

• Thanks David! It appears Greig is already in the process of helping you via email. We'll continue the conversation there.

Ben

ref: JSS-82746-228

This discussion has been closed.