Hi I followed the instructions but still cannot get my devices to sync. I am definitely signed in.

maria
maria
Community Member

I installed 1Password on my iPad first and tried to sync it with my computer and iPhone. It says it cannot connect to iCloud. It won't connect over wifi either, and I am definitely on the same network. Any help is appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/, ug:mac/new-computer-icloud, ug:mac/sync-icloud, kb:icloud-not-available, kb:icloud-enable-in-system-preferences

Comments

• maria
    maria
    Community Member

sorry just realized I can't sync with another mac over wifi. So any help with iCloud would be appreciated

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

Hi @maria,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with iCloud sync! We'd love to help you sort this out.

First, I'd like to direct you to our iCloud sync troubleshooting guide, as many of the tips I'd suggest to you are there, particularly the first section about verifying setup and requirements:

Troubleshooting iCloud sync issues

If working through that guide doesn't seem to help, please let us know more details about your setup:

• What is the version number of 1Password that you have installed on each computer and device?
    • What is the version number of your operating system on each computer and device?
    • What is the full text of the error message that you see? When does it appear? Which device are you seeing it on? A screenshot of it would be most helpful.

Hopefully the troubleshooting guide I linked to will help you identify and fix the problem quickly, but otherwise we'll be better able to help you with the answers to these questions. Thank you! :)

This discussion has been closed.