Can I import from the Desktop app vault to Teams vault?

Options

I have several vaults and several of them are shared in Dropbox for sharing purposes and now I have setup a Teams account and would like to know if I can import my existing vaults into the web based Teams vaults

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Import 1password teams vault, kb:teams-admin-getting-started, kb:import

Comments

• The easiest way is to select the items you want to move (Cmd-A to select all), then use Item > Share menu.

• pomajp
    pomajp
    Community Member
    Options

And then what? How do I paste them from my Desktop app to my web vault for teams?

• No need to paste:

• JoeHCM
    JoeHCM
    Community Member
    Options

Slick but I don't see my Teams vault in the Desktop App. How's that enabled?

• @JoeHCM If you have the beta of 1Password for Mac then you can add the Team account in Preferences:

• JoeHCM
    JoeHCM
    Community Member
    Options

Yep, thanks I jumped the gun before reading FAQ.

• Glad you got it working!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

What if you're on Windows? Is Teams not supported on Windows Desktop app? I want to import all my logins/info from my Windows Desktop to the teams vault.

Thanks

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

So is there a way I can copy/paste items from my desktop app in Windows to the Universal App in Windows? I'd hate to have to manually re-enter all the logins, there are tons of them. Thanks.

• Jacob
    Options

@Jagstyles You can indeed import them. Just open your existing vault in the Windows 10 app and follow the steps in this post to move things to your Teams account. :) Let us know how things go.

This discussion has been closed.