How do I upgrade to 1Password for Families when I purchased through the Mac App Store?

Options
PCrofts
PCrofts
Community Member

Hi

I purchased 1Password through the Mac App Store - so I don't have a license key but I wish to upgrade to the 1Password for Families for my household. How do I go about this?

Many thanks!

PC

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:account-key, kb:add-license, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• BeSafe
    BeSafe
    Community Member
    Options

Plus 1

How to i get the benefits of extra goodies you promise to the existing users, if purchased via App-Store?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

Can a recently bought mac license be converted to credits for 1PW for families?

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@BeSafe -

How to i get the benefits of extra goodies you promise to the existing users, if purchased via App-Store?

Sign up for Families before the early adopter incentives expire. The blog post announcing referred to doing his before Spring. The official start of Spring is coming this month, assuming that is what the announcement means.
    @ntimo -

Can a recently bought mac license be converted to credits for 1PW for families?

The same answer - sign up. You still need the native applications to use with Families. Someone from AgileBits will need to address your question about some kind of credit for recent buyers. But that shouldn't stop you from creating a Familes account. So far, there isn't even a way to provide payment details, so that's risk free.

• rob
    rob
    edited March 2016
    Options

@PCrofts @BeSafe @ntimo,

Yep, @hawkmoth is right (thanks!), we announced a Special Launch Special for family accounts created by March 21. This Special Launch Special includes several perks that over time will add up to much more than our usual upgrade discounts. If you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store within the last 30 days, please email us at support@1password.com with your Mac App Store receipt and we'll see what we can do for you. :)

By the way, welcome to our forum, @PCrofts! Great to have you. :)

This discussion has been closed.