cannot locate 1password file in dropbox

Options
emc
emc
Community Member

was trying to sync my gs4 doesn't work and suddenly that is the error message i get. tried restarts nothing helps. what happened and how to fix it? have macbook air 10.11.3 and and android 5.0.1. 1 pass = 5.4.1 on the mac and 1.8.5.2 on the galaxy.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot locate 1password data file inside of dropbox yet all was going perfectly fine and nothing cha

Comments

• emc
    emc
    Community Member
    Options

So I did another Mac restart and then powered down my phone and was able to sync. I have no idea what happened but will remember this solution in the future.

• peri
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey @emc. I'm glad to hear that you were able to get your devices syncing.

That said, it looks like you're using our outdated version of 1Password for Android, 1Password Reader. We have a newer version out called 1Password 6, which is available in the Play Store. All of the same features that you have now on the Reader will remain free in 1Password 6, but there's also the optional in-app purchase of premium features which will give you added capabilities.
    https://support.1password.com/premium-features-faq/

Please open the Play Store on your device and install 1Password 6 from there. Let me know if that works better for you!

This discussion has been closed.