1Password for Teams: Password value not syncing to Android app

Options
mdwhatcott
mdwhatcott
Community Member

I have several "Password" entries in my Personal vault in one of my teams. On the mac desktop app I can see the passwords, copy them to my clipboard, and otherwise interact with the entry and all its values. These "Password" entries successfully sync to my android phone, but I can't see or access the actual password value from the phone app. The notes are accessible and editable. When I edit the notes from my phone, the changes are synced to the notes field on the desktop app, but with the undesirable side-effect of blanking out the password field on the desktop app. Essentially, I lost a password value because it didn't sync from the desktop to the phone, then when an edit to the notes was synced from the phone to the desktop, the password had been erased.

I've included an image showing what the entry looks like on my screen (notice there is no password).

Has anyone else observed this behavior?

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• saad
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi @mdwhatcott. I’m so sorry to hear your password items are showing up blank on your Android device and changes are not syncing properly between your computer and your phone. I like to look into this issue further and help resolve it.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: CJL-71375-965

• mdwhatcott
    mdwhatcott
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @saad. The diagnostic report has been sent. In a second message I included a link to this thread so you could match them up.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mdwhatcott: I'm not seeing anything in our system from this address, but if you'll post the Support ID you received here, we'll be able to track it down faster and get this sorted out for you. Thanks in advance! :)

• mdwhatcott
    mdwhatcott
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I did send it from a different address. Here's the Support ID: [#CJL-71375-965]

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the info, @mdwhatcott. We'll take a look and get back to you soon. :)
    ref: CJL-71375-965

This discussion has been closed.