Exceptions in "Automatic ask to save new logins"

Options

Always that i need to enter my password in my home broker website 1password pops up to save new password. I had save my password already, keep it updated, but always after digit 2 or 3 numbers from my password it pops up.
I had add my home broker website in the "Automatic ask to save new logins (except on the following domains)"

The website is https://www.rico.com.vc and after i digit user (you can digit any user for example) and when you start to digit your numeric password it always ask if i want to save password or not (it is saved and also in the exceptions list!!). any workarournd?

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry for the trouble you're having, @robsonch! We've seen a couple of sites like this one lately, but with this one at least, if you go to 1Password > Preferences > Browsers in the main 1Password application, you can add rico.com.vc to the list of sites to not offer to save and that should get things working for you. Let us know if that helps or if we can help further.

• robsonch
    robsonch
    Community Member
    Options

Sometimes doesn't ask, but seems that is working now!!!!! thanks a lot!!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @robsonch,

I'm not sure why it has started to behave if it was misbehaving before but if it's all good now that's what counts. Of course if it starts to misbehave again please do let us know!

• robsonch
    robsonch
    Community Member
    Options

Dear littlebobbytables so far is working fine Thanks!! thanks a lot!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:smile:

This discussion has been closed.