I just bought a combo license and then I found out about the family "plan". Did I do the wrong thin

Options
stevet321
stevet321
Community Member

I just bought a combo license and then I found out about the family "plan". Did I do the wrong thing?

I want to get my wife and I to be able to use the same account. She is on a Mac and I am on a PC and we both have Android phones/tablets.

Thanks,

Steve

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi Steve ( @stevet321 ),

I wouldn't say that you've done the "wrong" thing, but I think it is definitely worth checking out 1Password for Families if you plan to share data with your wife. You can sign up for an account and try it out here:

1Password for Families

If you decide to stick with Families, you can get a refund for your license purchase any time within the first 30 days by emailing us the details to support+sales@agilebits.com. I would not recommend purchasing the Android app until you've evaluated Families, as Google's refund policy may not be as generous. Adding a Families account to 1Password for Android will unlock all of the features, though, so you'll be able to use the Android app while evaluating.

I will point out one potential caveat here, and that is 1Password for Windows does not yet have 1Password for Families support. We do have a 1Password for Windows 10 beta app available in the Microsoft Store that does have Families support, and so that is what you'll want for your Windows PC. Alternatively, you can use the web interface on Windows until a more native solution is available.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.