I have lost my old 1password app from phone (iPhon and it has 100's of PW's need to access NOW!!!!!.

Options
Tinkie
Tinkie
Community Member

My old (2012) version of 1password kept quitting, so I tried to refresh on my spine and now have lost the whole app with ALL my PW's arrrhhhhhhhh - please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have lost my old 1password app from my phone and it has 100's of PW's I need to access NOW!!!!!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Tinkie as your post relates to 1P for iOS I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P for iOS forum where you will get more help.

Please tell us:

• Exactly what you mean when you say you had to "refresh" your phone. What exactly did you do?
    • What iOS version you are running.

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Tinkie,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. 1Password 3 for iOS, which is what it sounds like you have/had, was retired in 2012 and is not compatible with iOS 9. This is why you would've been seeing crashes with it. There is a way to upgrade to 1Password 6 for iOS, and the instructions for that can be found here:

How do I upgrade from 1Password 3 on iOS?

Unfortunately if you've deleted 1Password 3 off your iOS device then you have also deleted all of your 1Password data from it as well. Unless you have a backup, as outlined in the above guide, you may have deleted your only copy. In that case you may be faced with restoring from a device backup.

Please let us know what the current state of things is.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.