Is there anyway other than using Dropbox to get 1Password data from IOS.

Options
gbwilcox
gbwilcox
Community Member

I found this help article https://support.1password.com/guides/windows/get-data-from-ios.html but when I look on drobox I don't see see the 1Password.agilekeychain the directly goes to default with a bunch of .JS files.

Also cannot access dropbox directly from work so hoping to grab the file import into Windows version and then re-import as needed with IOS version always being the master.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:ios-itunes-backups, kb-search:transfer data from ios to windows, kb-search:transfer data from ios, kb:import, ug:windows/get-data-from-ios

Comments

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gbwilcox,

welcome to the 1Password forum :)

It sounds like you are having your 1Password data in the opvault format. Do you see a folder Apps/1Password/1Password.opvault when you access Dropbox from the web? If you do download that folder by right-clicking on the folder and selecting Download. Once downloaded on your Windows machine you should be able to open the 1Password.opvault with 1Password for Windows.

Depending on how many devices you want to sync 1Password with looking into Wifi sync might be an alternative to Dropbox sync for you. Do you have any other devices using 1Password?

-Winnie

This discussion has been closed.