Support for uploading Pictures, e.g. Passport

Options
gevuseum
gevuseum
Community Member

I love the fact that I can securely store information about a lot of things using 1password on my iPhone. But stuff like adding my passport isnt fully helpful if I can't take upload a scan of it.

I don't know if anyone else has asked for this feature, if it's even possible, or if it compromises security of done, but I thought I'd be a cool addition.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@gevuseum - In fact, lots of users have requested this ability, and the AgileBits folks have it on their radar. But they never say when or if a new feature will arrive. That's so they don't promise something that ends up being impractical or impossible to deliver.

You can attach scans, other image files, and documents to 1Password records in one of the desktop versions, though. They will then sync to the iOS version, where they can be viewed.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gevuseum: Indeed, and while you can't add attachments in 1Password for iOS, if you have the Pro Features you can view attachments added in 1Password for Mac or Windows. We'd like to include an attachment-adding feature on iOS too in the future, though it's not something we're able to do currently. Thanks for letting us know it's important to you too! :)

This discussion has been closed.