I restored my I phone5 and when I relaunched 1password from i cloud its missing login data

Options
Dabar
Dabar
Community Member

I had to reinstall my 1password app after restoring my I phone 5. When I opened it it was missing categories banking and reward programs. When I looked in the log ins it did not show my banking info but when I checked on my I pad 1 password app the banking info was in the log in section. what is happening

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I relaunched my 1 password app after restoring my i phone 5 and it is missing log in data

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Dabar: Sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately 1Password (or any iOS app) doesn't have any control over the iCloud/iTunes backup and restore process...which is why we've built a backup and restore feature into 1Password itself. And if you only installed 1Password after the device restore, it won't have any of your data. Do you have all of your 1Password data on another device that you could sync it from? Please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• Dabar
    Dabar
    Community Member
    Options

All the 1 password data is on my I pad but I don't know how to back up from it. Also I noticed that there are only two categories after this recent I phone syncing but the info from those missing categories were not included in the Log in category. What can I do to retrieve them?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Dabar: You can backup and restore data in 1Password for iOS using the method I linked in my previous reply:

1Password backup and restore (iOS)

You can backup the data from 1Password on the iPad and then restore it in 1Password on the iPhone. Then I'd suggest setting up sync to keep it updated between the two going forward:

Syncing 1Password data

I hope this helps. Let me know how it turns out! :)

• Dabar
    Dabar
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks I'll give it a try

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Dabar,

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.