Forum account verification

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Trial Period.

Comments

• Annieles
    Annieles
    Community Member

Why am I being asked to confirm my em again after it was already accepted?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Annieles: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion since your comment doesn't appear to be related to 1Password for Mac or its free trial. This way we can focus on the issue you mentioned.

It sounds like you're referring to the forum account verification, but be sure to let me know if I've misunderstood. There should be instructions in the email to get it setup, but if you're still having trouble be sure to let us know the specifics of the problem you're running into we we can help. :)

• Annieles
    Annieles
    Community Member

Ive been on holiday for a few days and have only just picked up your instruction emails. Ive just tried to open the i message app with the password and em address that you already have and it would not allow me access. Message was need to varify email address and the hint was generated code not sure what that is so am unable to gain access to the key. Help please.

• @Annieles We'd be happy to help, but I'm not quite sure what's happening. Are you trying to sign up for Families or Teams, our newsletter, register a license you purchased, or just complete your forum registration? I noticed that your email was not verified for this forum, but it doesn't seem like that's the issue. Could you give us a few more details please? :)

This discussion has been closed.