What is the best way for me to get a license for a Mac, 2 ios devices, and windows economically?

Options
alhensel
alhensel
Community Member

Do I need to buy licenses for all of those devices to use 1password? What would be the cost of the ways I could use 1Password with those devices? I would like to compare the cost of the different ways.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:How many licenses do I need to have for ios, windows, and Mac?, kb:sales-faq, kb-search:what does a license for ios cost?, kb-search:sales faq ios.html, kb:legacy-versions

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

@alhensel - I deleted my earlier post. I don't think it's current anymore.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @alhensel,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

There are currently two options:

• A 1Password for Families subscription, which includes all of our compatible apps
    • You can purchase 1Password for desktop from our website, and then download 1Password for iOS from the App Store. If you'd like the Pro features for iOS they are available as an in-app purchase.

I've just recently had a similar discussion with another customer here, where I've outlined some of the advantages of the Families subscription.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.