Android version wont start

Options
ozlanka
ozlanka
Community Member
edited March 2016 in Android

1Password stopped working on my HTC phone. I deleted the installation and re-installed but cannot get it to start.

Just shows a blank screen.

Problem started this week. Until then no issues at all.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @ozlanka. Let's see what's going on here. :)

Can you let me know what version of Android your HTC device has installed? Also, what version of 1Password are you using on it? Is your device rooted and are you using a custom ROM?

Once I know a little more about your setup, I'l be able to better troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

• ozlanka
    ozlanka
    Community Member
    Options

hi Peri
    Android 4.4.4, Phone is HTC 820 dual sim
    1Password version 6.2

I am not sure which version I was using before, but i uninstalled and re installed the above version. Still the same, will not open, just a blank screen.

• ozlanka
    ozlanka
    Community Member
    Options

I am not sure what "ROOTED" means, the phone is all original and i have not tried to update anything at all.

The 1Password has worked from Dec. 2015 on this phone without any issues. It only started to play up a few days ago.

So far I have uninstalled and re installed twice, restarted the phone. But nothing seems to work.

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update, @ozlanka. I wonder if this is an issue with the version you're using. Would you be willing to install the beta version and see if it works for you?

You can find instructions for installing the beta here:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/56932/welcome-to-1password-6-for-android#latest

Let me know if that helps! Thanks again!

• ozlanka
    ozlanka
    Community Member
    Options

Yes the Beta is working and I retrieved data from Dropbox. Till when is this valid? Is my original purchase transferred to the beta version.

Thanks very much
    Imtiaz

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yes the Beta is working and I retrieved data from Dropbox.

That's great! Thanks for following up. I'm glad to hear that helped! :)

Till when is this valid? Is my original purchase transferred to the beta version.

The beta includes the Pro (neé Premium) Features, and while each version expires, we'll be releasing another before then. Be sure to let us know if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.