My phone died, received a replacement phone. Had to download app again, now says it is a free trial

Schort11
Schort11
Community Member

Purchased Premium version 9/28/2015, my phone died 2 weeks ago and received a new phone. Had to load from Google Play 1 password again. Log in with my master password, sync with Dropbox no problem and everything is working fine. Today, it informed me that my trial is up in a few days and I have to purchase it again.

I was unable to install from my purchase history in Google Play like some other apps. What did I do wrong or what is up?

1Password Version: 6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I was unable to install from my purchase history in Google Play like some other apps. What did I do wrong or what is up?

@Schort11: It sounds like that's the problem. If you don't install 1Password using the same Google Account used to purchase the Premium (now Pro) upgrade, it won't be validated by Google Play.

A good place to start would be uninstalling the app (your vault is in Dropbox, so that makes it easy), logging out of Google Play, logging into the account referenced on the receipt you mentioned, and then installing 1Password again. Let me know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.