Organizing passwords into folder

jperovic
jperovic
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi,

I use 1Password on my PC heavily and have more than 200 credentials which are organized by my customer into separate folders. This leads to a situation where I have Folders "Cust1" and "Cust2" both containing "SSH" password. While the name is the same, the password behind it is totally different.

Is there a way to view my passwords on Windows Mobile 10 organized by folders? Currently, I am unable to select a correct SSH password because of the naming.

Thanks,
Jovan

1Password Version: 2016.3.2300
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows Mobile 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

@jperovic: I'm sorry for the trouble! Indeed, dahanbn is correct, and we're working to refine search and the user interface for tags in the beta.

1Password for Teams/Families does not support folders, and currently that's the focus of the 1Password for Windows 10 beta app. I know it's not what you're used to, but given that an item can have multiple tags, they're considerably more flexible than folders.

Now, since you're using Dropbox, you could use the 1Password for Windows desktop app instead, which fully supports both local vaults and folders...but it might make even more sense in your situation to have a separate vault for each, and that can be done with the Windows 10 beta and 1Password for Teams.

I hope this helps. let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.