My Username and password for eBay don't work, other Logins are ok. I'm Using 1Password5 on a MacBook

I'm using 1Password5 on a Mac Book Pro. 1 month ago I installed 1Password 6 and none of the logins were ok. The logins are shown in the Programm, but they are not transformed in the login scale. So I have deinstalled version No. 6. This was ok, but since 2 days I cannot use the login to get into eBay. the mask stayed empty and nothing happens. Has anyone else the same problem and how can the problem be cleared?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @HarleyTom,

eBay recently moved to using randomised name and ID attributes from what I can gather. I don't know exactly when they started this but we've seen a couple of reports regarding their site.

Can you try the following for me please.

1. Visit the sign-in page for the website that is causing trouble.
    2. Enter your username and password. Do not press Enter or click Sign In.
    3. Click the 1Password button in your browser. Enter your Master Password if prompted.
    4. Click the gear icon (or choose “Settings” on Windows) and select Save new Login from the menu.
    5. Give your Login item a unique name. When you’re finished, click Save Login.

This is what we call manually saving a Login item. Does the new item work any better than the older one?

• HarleyTom
    HarleyTom
    Community Member

Hallo, thank you for your answer, now it works. But this to unterstand is not real possible. Anyway, it's fine.
    Have a nice day :)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update, @HarleyTom. Glad it's working for you now.

This discussion has been closed.