I have the mac and iOS versions. On my iPhone i do not have an option to add folders

Lee154
Lee154
Community Member

the iOS version does not give an option to add folders like it says in the tutorial If I add a folder from the laptop, it does not show up on the iPhone version.

Comments

• @Lee154

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting folders to show up on the iPhone version.

If you want to create folders directly on the iPhone version you can tap on the Organize tab and then at the top of the screen tap the button that says Edit; From there you should be able to now see a "New Folder/create a new folder" + button in the table below.

Your question sounds like you might also need some assistance setting up sync between your Mac and your iPhone. You would need to decide on one of the many sync solutions available: iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi, 1Password Families/Teams. Do you know which one you'd like to proceed with?

Rudy Richter
    1Password for Mac Developer

• Lee154
    Lee154
    Community Member

Hi. That's my problem. I dont have an edit button at the top in the organize tab so I can't create a folder.

• Lee154
    Lee154
    Community Member

My sync to iCloud otherwise works fine. Just the folder issue

• Hi @Lee154,

It sounds like you've possibly got your selected Vault set to All Vaults. If you go into your 1Password Settings and tap on Vaults it should let you switch over to your Primary Vault which will enable you to add a Folder on your iPhone.

Let me know if you're able to successfully add a folder.

Rudy Richter

• Lee154
    Lee154
    Community Member

Perfect. Thank you!

• rudy
    edited March 2016

@lee154,

That's great, I'm glad it worked! Let us know if you have any more questions, We're here to help!

Rudy Richter

This discussion has been closed.