Running on both Mac and Windows

Options
rubiks015
rubiks015
Community Member

Greetings Team,

I've been an avid user of 1Password and Knox for quite sometime now. I've purchased several licenses for upgrades and whatnot. I'm currently running 1Password 6 on my iMac and Macbook Pro, the latest version on iOS and Android. However my work PC is running a Windows version 1.0.9.342 that I purchased as part of an earlier Mac+Windows bundle. However it doesn't seem that the Windows version is any longer compatible with my Chrome plugin across both Mac and Windows. Over time I've purchase upgrades twice now via Parallels Bundles which is why my Mac version is current. I've noticed that Abilebits now supports one license that can be used on all my workstations (both PC and Mac). I'm wondering if I have any other upgrade options available to me at this point since I just would like to be up to date on my work PC which will allow my browser plugin to function as well?

On a side note: Is there a limitation on how long the "notes" section displays on iOS? It seems that my information is synced but my notes cut off where my desktop version displays the entire notes information.

Thank you,
Jason

1Password Version: iOS, Android, OS X, Windows 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jason ( @rubiks015 ),

Please email support+licenses@agilebits.com with your current license information and we'd be happy to discuss your options for upgrading. :)

On a side note: Is there a limitation on how long the "notes" section displays on iOS? It seems that my information is synced but my notes cut off where my desktop version displays the entire notes information.

There is no limit on the length of notes in iOS. Just to clarify, are we talking about the Secure Notes category, or notes within an item (such as a Login)? I'd also love to know the version number of 1Password for iOS. You can find those details in Settings, below the 'Recommend 1Password' section.

This discussion has been closed.