Item doesn't show in mini or browser extension

stiber
stiber
Community Member

I have what appears to be an ordinary login in 1Password, with a title, username, password, and two URLs. I can see it under "Logins" in the application, and I've favorited it and it shows up there, again in the application. However, it doesn't show up in the mini or browser extension. I haven't done an exhaustive analysis, but this is the only login that I've noticed this happening with (and, of course, it's a login I use frequently, with an extra-long password). I've tried duplicating it in the application; the duplicate doesn't show up in mini or browser extension, either.

1Password Version: 6.1 (610005)
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:diagnostics, kb-search:item doesn't show up in mini

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@stiber go to the relevant item in the main 1Password app, edit it and check the display field towards the bottom of the item. Ensure that is set to Always. Does that solve the problem?

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @stiber,

Did Stephen's suggestion help? If not, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue helping you to figure that out. Thanks! :)

• stiber
    stiber
    Community Member

Thank you, @Stephen_C and @Drew_AG . That did indeed work. I never noticed such a feature existed; interesting to contemplate how it might have been set that way. And I now find myself randomly clicking on items to see what that setting is. :p

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's good news, I'm glad that helped solve the problem! When creating new items in 1Password, the default setting is for the item to be displayed in 1Password mini, so it shouldn't be disabled unless you made that change.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.