No Auto-Fill-In since Upgrade on Version 6.2

Options

Hello Support Community,

since i made the software update to Version 6.2 there is no more possibility to use Auto-Fill-In in Mozilla Firefox.
E.g. wenn i go to the facebook website there is no automatic detection on this website.
When i log in manually, 1Password asks me for saving the new login.
When i use the stored Logins in 1Password Mini, the website will be opened in a new Tab or Window and the Auto-Fill-In works fine.

I hope there is a possibility to restore the funktion, that the auto-fill-in will work, even when i open the website by myself and not over the 1 password mini application.

The Firefox Plugin is in Version 4.5.5 and i allready reinstalled it from the store.
The Firefox Verion is 45.0.1 and my Mac OS is Version 10.10.5

Thanks for your Support
Greetings
Carsten

1Password Version: 6.2
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: WIFI

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Cassius. Could you give something a try for me? Locate your Facebook login (or another login that is giving you this trouble) and edit it with some trivial change like adding a space to the Notes field. After you save, does it then show when you're viewing facebook.com in your browser? Let us know what you find.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• Cassius
    Cassius
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi, @jxpx777. I changed the dataset of the Facebook login by putting some text in the notes field.
    There is no change in the behavior. Any old entry will not be shown in the auto-select space in 1Password Mini.
    New Entrys will be shown as it should be.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's very strange, @Cassius. If you would be willing to share the structure of your item with us, it would be most helpful. First, make sure the Copy JSON preference is enabled in 1Password > Preferences > Advanced. Then, select the item in 1Password, hold the option key, and choose Item > Copy Extension JSON… This will copy your item but replace your password with a sanitized value. Then, paste this into an email to support+forum@agilebits.com with your forum username and a link to this thread. If you have other values that you'd like to redact, please use find and replace to replace these values as well. This will allow us to make a test case and see how we can improve.

This discussion has been closed.