trying to open amazon through 1pw giving me an error screen saying not functioning?? please help

Options

i just started setting up 1pw and my first attempt to use it by signing into my amazon. the 1pw came up and asked to save pw i said yes. i then signed pout of amazon to log in through 1pw and an error scree came up saying ...we are sorry, the web address you entered is not functioning.

Im very frustrated and no idea what im doing I've watch tutorials and i did everything it said. please help. this ws my first thing i was entering into 1 pw and now im skeptical about continuing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to open amazon through 1pw giving me an error screen saying not functioning?? please help

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @sgtcyndi. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. Generally, autosave should work in most cases and Amazon is one of the pages we test pretty often. I have a few different Logins saved for Amazon and they all work for me on this page. If I don't have that full URL then I see a similar error message to what you described. Could you try your Login again there? Just click the link and once the page loads, click the 1Password button in your browser and select your Amazon login.

I know you said you watched the tutorials, but I'm not sure which one you are referencing, so I want to make sure you've seen this page where we describe how to use the 1Password extension, including a video that shows the process.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions or trouble.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.