Credit card number not auto filled with gravity forms (wordpress plugin)

Options

Credit card number not auto filled with gravity forms (wordpress plugin). It fills in all other data, but not the number.

1Password Version: 6.2
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:credit card not auto filled

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Jeitjet. Sorry for the trouble you're having. Do you have a specific URL in mind where we can test this out? I'm not familiar with Gravity forms (It's been a while since I did any WordPress work…) and searching indicates it's a pretty flexible solution so I want to make sure I have a clear idea what to look for so we can get a solution in place as fast as possible.

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• Jeitjet
    Jeitjet
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Here's a dev site I put together for it: http://dev.bizingenuity.com/cmnwp or this site that I've done also has it live and behind a secure connection: https://insaneproductivity.com/idlife/

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for that test site, @Jeitjet! I was able to identify the issue, make a test case for it, and create a fix for it. Normally, if a field fails to populate it's an issue with our form filling brain, but in this case, I was able to make a change in the extension to collect a teensy bit more information about the fields and that got things pointed in the right direction.

If you're curious, the problem came from the Credit Card* label and the card number label both pointing to the same field. I hadn't ever seen a situation where multiple labels pointed to the same field, but it's not technically wrong either, so I added support for it. It should be available in the next 1Password extension beta and then making its way to the next stable release.

Thanks again for the report and helping us improve 1Password, hopefully for a large portion of the internet given gravity forms' popularity. :)

• Jeitjet
    Jeitjet
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

My pleasure! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to write again. We're always here to help.

This discussion has been closed.