I have purchased liscense but keep getting invalid note when i enter it

Options

I started using the trial earlier today , it worked. I then purchased $64 version but 1password will not accept liscence key sent by agilbits

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:extension-troubleshooting, kb:diagnostics

Comments

• dennie
    dennie
    Community Member
    Options

are you still there?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dennie: It looks like you actually purchased twice. Did you mean to do that? If not, just let me know and I'll refund the second one and resend your license information.

As for the issue you're having, when you say it is not accepted, what do you mean? Are you receiving some sort of error? Thanks in advance! :)

• dennie
    dennie
    Community Member
    Options

In attempting to sign up for 1password I found that the license key you sent did not work. In the process I inadvertently was given two accounts and charged twice on American Express. I would like only one family account. We have 2 PCs and 2 iphones and one ipad. Please advise how to proceed.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I was charged twice. Please advise

• dennie
    dennie
    Community Member
    Options

I have not heard from anyone.....

• dennie
    dennie
    Community Member
    Options

I would like to have only one account for families. In trying to get it all set up I guess I signed up for the service twice and was charged twice on my AmEx account. Now I don't know which account to use and I am confused by it all. Please advise how I should handle this. Should I just delete both accounts and start over?

• dennie
    dennie
    Community Member
    Options

Are you there?

• MikeT
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @dennie,

We've found your duplicate order and has issued you the refund on it. RobH has replied to your email, please confirm you got our email.

ref: LTX-22638-285

• MikeT
    edited April 2016
    Options

I've merged your threads here, please do not create more threads if you don't hear back from us, we will reply to each email or post. This is not a real-time chat room.

This discussion has been closed.