Accidentally removed pre-defined "Shared" vault. How can I restore it?

Options

I've accidentally delete the folder "shared". Can I restore it?, if not, can you restore the "Shared" folder on your side?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-faq-existing-user, kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb-search:Shared

Comments

• @daniel_han At the moment, there is no way to restore the Shared vault.

What if you create a new vault and share it with everyone? Would that work for you?

• daniel_han
    daniel_han
    Community Member
    Options

@roustem Currently, I created another new vault and make it set for everyone in our team. It has same functionality, but it's not completely same. When I get along with walk-through "Quests to Conquer", I created a new shared vault "Shared (for everyone)" and removed "Shared (original)" because I don't need two same functional vaults and the original has "Delete Vault" and I did it. It means the lost of the Original Shared vault forever.... I feel this is not natural. I think you should remove "Delete Vault" in original (built-in) Shared vault or restoring feature for built-in vaults (Personal or Shared).

• We didn't allow removing Shared vaults at the beginning. In the end, many users convinced us that it should be possible because it is pretty easy to create it again, if needed.

Note that It is not possible to delete the Personal vault.

I agree that it would be nice to allow restoring original vaults. Hopefully we could make it possible in the future.

This discussion has been closed.