Will we also see usernames listed in 1password extensions?

Options

One of the improvements in 1Password v6.2 is the inclusion of username in the list of logins:

I would love to get this also in browser extensions. Currently I'm mostly using Chrome.

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @gelo. I'm not sure I understand entirely, especially since the UI is the same in both cases. The extension no longer has its own UI elements and only tells 1Password mini what to display.

One thing to keep in mind is that the username only displays if there are multiple items with the identical title. So, in the screenshot you posted, the reason the usernames are displayed is because they all have the same title of "Twitter". If one were to be called "AgileBits Twitter" or "Company Twitter", that one would not show the username because it is already distinguished from the others.

I hope that makes sense. Let us know if you're seeing anything that's inconsistent with this.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• gelo
    gelo
    Community Member
    Options

OK @jxpx777! Accounts titles were all different, this is why I thought the extension was not getting this feature.

Thanks!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the confirmation, @gelo. I'm glad things are working as intended. Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.