How many accts do I have, which is my main acct, how to delete others, which is team acct linked to

Options
TeamEFD
TeamEFD
Community Member

I initially set up personal 1Password acct and tried to later tried to update to pro then to team acct. Now, I am not sure how many accounts we have, which ones are active and/or linked (I have several sign in details). What I want is just a personal and team account but now I am so confused with what I have even created so far. Do you all have any phone support?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How many accts do I have, which is my main acct, how to delete others, which is team acct linked to

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @TeamEFD! It looks like you only have one Teams account under the email address you used to sign up on these forums, and you don't have any 1Password licenses associated with the email. So you should be okay just using that one account. :) If you have any more questions about it that you don't want to chat about publicly, feel free to email us at support@1password.com. We don't have phone support because it's quite resource-heavy and we're a small remote team. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.