Can I share Family licence across Devices - different Pass files.

Options
KevSully
KevSully
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Families

I have a Windows Family licence. Now only using it on 2 laptops and also an iPad/iPhone licence. All share same pass file.
I bought the "1 Password for Windows" in 2010 and then bought the upgrade "1Passsword4 for Windows" in 2014.

My son has now moved from PC to a Macbook.
Can he use 1Pass for Mac using my existing licence and also on his iPhone ?
This would be standalone usage. Not sharing the existing db file I have, but his own datafile.

1Password Version:4.6.0.604
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version:W10
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @KevSully! Great question. Since your most recent license was purchased in 2014, you can get the Mac license at a discount by heading over to https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade and inputting your existing license. I just resent your current license so you have that for your records. The iOS app is a bit different, since it's free for most of the features and the Pro Features are an in-app purchase after the fact. If your son decides he needs the Pro Features, the only way to share them is sign in with your Apple ID on his device and download the app, then restore them. I'd recommend he just purchase them from his account instead to simplify things. :) I hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.