Cannot pick Family Name - no feedback or error messages given

Options
mythman
mythman
Community Member

I am trying to sign up for the family plan during the Early Adopter deal. However, whenever I try to pick a Family Name nothing happens. I have been assuming that the name I am choosing is already taken but I get no feedback. The continue button turns blue and looks like it can be clicked but when I click on it nothing happens. I don't get any error message saying the name is already taken, or is too short or too long. And I can't seem to find any requirements for the family name on the website to tell me if the issue is with my choices. I am using the same email address that I used to buy 1 password earlier this year. Any help you could give is appreciated. Thanks...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mythman
    mythman
    Community Member
    Options

For some reason I was not able to sign up on my Mac. However, I was able to sign up using my iPhone. Not sure what the issue was since I did everything else on the Mac (including making these posts).

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @mythman! Sorry for the trouble signing up. What operating system and browser version were you using? I'll try my best to test things with the same setup on my end and let you know what I find. :)

This discussion has been closed.