please add support for tags in the web UI

Options
brettcannon
brettcannon
Community Member

I just discovered that tags are not available on Android (yet), but I have also discovered that tags aren't available through the web UI either (or if they are I simply can't find the UI to use them). I just wanted to vote for adding this feature to Families for people like my wife whose primary use will be on her Chromebook or me when I'm at work and can only access my account through my Android phone or my browser.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:support tags in the web interface

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Sorry for the growing pains, @brettcannon. We're still adding features for Families. I'll add your vote for tags on Android and on the web. We're working toward having consistency across the clients, but it'll take us some time. :)

Ben

• brettcannon
    brettcannon
    Community Member
    Options

Totally understandable! And this isn't criticism since I'm a (Canadian) developer myself so I know what it takes to launch something new like Families and synchronize as many clients as you have. Besides, I would rather you guys deal with the dummy vault requirement on Android before worrying about tag support on Android and the web (not to say I don't want it all ;) ).

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @brettcannon! :+1:

Ben

• brettcannon
    brettcannon
    Community Member
    Options

And this is now resolved! I don't know if I simply didn't notice the field previously or if you all launched it between yesterday and today, but I have discovered the tags field in the web UI.

• Jacob
    Options

Glad to hear it! :) Tags are a beautiful thing.

This discussion has been closed.