Share vault with specific members of the family

Options
Silvio68
Silvio68
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Families

I'm considering moving my personal account to a Family one.
I have two brothers and the 3 of us are married.
I would like to share some stuff with all the family (including my sisters in law), but I would also like to share specific items just with my wife. And I believe my brothers want something similar. Is it possible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:share vault

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @Silvio68,

Making different vaults and sharing them with different groups of people is exactly what 1Password Families is all about! You each would have your own personal vault, a vault shared with everyone, and you can create anything else that you need and set it up easily.

I want to note that 1Password families is normally for up to 5 people, but you are just in time to get the "early adopters" deal. One of the features of this deal is that you're able to have up to 7 members. If you do want to take advantage of this you should sign up today, as it's the last day this deal is up! You can read more about 1Password Families and sign up here: https://blog.agilebits.com/2016/02/16/introducing-1password-for-families/

I hope this helps you! :chuffed:

• Silvio68
    Silvio68
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!!

• Ben
    Options

Glad to hear Pilar was able to help. Thanks for the assist, Pilar! :)

@Silvio68 If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.