Buggy information display after field filling in Credit Card section

Options
elliot
elliot
Community Member

I was adding a new credit card to my list. When entering the phone numbers under contact information, and then pressing done, no dashes were inserted between the area code, first three numbers, and last three numbers. Also despite choosing the credit card type (in this case Visa), this information did not show up on the list of credit cards, i.e., the heading remained "credit card". Not the end of the world, but still not right.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi @elliot,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

When entering the phone numbers under contact information, and then pressing done, no dashes were inserted between the area code, first three numbers, and last three numbers.

That is correct. We do not currently format phone numbers in these fields.

Also despite choosing the credit card type (in this case Visa), this information did not show up on the list of credit cards, i.e., the heading remained "credit card". Not the end of the world, but still not right.

The category is still "credit cards" regardless of what type of card it is. We do not have separate categories for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.

Thanks!

Ben

• elliot
    elliot
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response, but I think you are either wrong, or something has changed in a recent update (not for the better). Previously whenever I entered a credit card, the type of credit card (Visa, MC etc ) appeared on the list. Also, previously, whenever I entered phone numbers and chose "done" the phone numbers were automatically properly formatted with dashes.

• Hi @elliot. Thanks for following up here. Let me see if I can provide some clarification for what you're running into. Here's what I see when I tap on the "Credit Cards" category in 1Password:

And here's what I see when I view the details for that individual card:

Is that what you're seeing?

As far as phone numbers go we have never had formatting of them in 1Password for iOS, though it's something we'd like to add. I'll be sure that your vote is added to the bug in our bug list.

This discussion has been closed.