Android License (Redeem Code Question)

Options
Christo
Christo
Community Member

Hi there,

First off, I've been using 1Password for years, and want to say it's an amazing product! Not only is the app great, but the support has been super when needed, which hasn't been often! Ok, enough ass-kissing ;) (Though I mean all of it!) I've been using 1Password on my Mac (both OSX and Windows sides) as well as on my iPhone. Unfortunately, I just had A Series of Unfortunate Events occur which has essentially left me without a phone, car, or money for some time. I don't think you guys can do too much for me on those last two, but regarding the phone, I've now had to switch over to an ultra-cheap Android phone, and I wanted to see if I was eligible for, or if someone would be willing to gift me, a redemption code for 1Password on the Play Store. I know it seems like a silly request, but it would mean a lot if so.

Thank you so much,
-Christo von Wrex
Email: [firstname]@i[firstname].com - (If my name were John, it would be john@ijohn.com)

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @Christo! :) Thank you so much for your support of 1Password. I’m sorry to hear about your recent events and we would love to help out where we can. Please provide a link to this thread in an email to our support team: support+forum@agilebits.com They will be able to assist your further. Thanks!

• Christo
    Christo
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much, Saad!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.