I am trying to upgrade my demo account to passsord family but it does not let me !

Options
bykeith
bykeith
Community Member

I have a demo account withe over 90 entries already, I think it is a team account, I want to upgrade to a licence that my family can share, it does not let me in with my credentials and I am totally confused of the difference between team and family account, Please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:trial-expired, kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bykeith: 1Password Teams is free during the beta period, so I'd start by signing up there:

1Password Teams

You can convert your 1Password Teams account to 1Password Families if you decide that's a better fit for you. I'd offer more advice in that area, but without knowing anything about how, where, and with whom you'd like to use 1Password, it's difficult to know where to begin.

But more generally, they have a lot in common. 1Password Teams is geared toward companies, but 1Password Families is — you guessed it — devoted to making it easy to secure and share data with your loved ones. You can, however, purchase a standalone license for the desktop apps if you plan to use it entirely on your own.

Let me know more about your setup and I'll be happy to help you figure out what might work best for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.