My custom icons have stopped syncing

Options
nayangain
nayangain
Community Member

Hi folks, I've read through all the previous support articles I could find on the topic but none seemed to cover this scenario - I'd love any help or advice you might have...

I am the organiser of a families account and have 1password installed on my iPhone and my Mac. Since yesterday I have noticed that all the custom icons I added to my 400 odd logins etc have disappeared from my Mac and my web based account, but are still on my iPhone. Both the Mac and my iPhone are connected to my families account. It's strange that they haven't disappeared completely, they've just disappeared from two out of three environments and I can't find a way to get the iPhone data synced back to my 1P account.

Any ideas? I'm kinda loathe to the idea of re-adding the custom icons from scratch.....

:)

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: 1P account
Referrer: kb-search:icons sync, kb-search:custom icons, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb-search:custom icons not syncing, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Jacob
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hey @nayangain! Sorry about that. Custom icons aren't supported in the web interface at the moment, so that's why you aren't seeing them there. They should be showing up in 1Password for Mac though. Are you using the same account on your iPhone as on your Mac? I'd suggest locking and unlocking the Mac app to see if that refreshes things. Also, click the 1Password menu with the app open and click Preferences, then make sure the Use rich icons box at the bottom of the General tab is checked. Let me know if that helps. :)

ref: B5-802

This discussion has been closed.