I signed up for teams via the website, but it looks like I need the app on my iMac also?

I signed up for Teams via the website and now need the app installed on my iMac. I do not see a way to do that except for purchasing it for personal or family use which is what I don't need. However, I am happy to pay (I love it) I just need to know what to do to get the app on my computer. It was easy to put on my phone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:signed up from website but need app

Comments

• ThomasK
    ThomasK
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

I don't think you have to pay for it over and above your Team subscription. See the end of this answer. What happens if you download it from here?

• Hi @frillysimple! Sorry for the confusion. The app is included with a Teams subscription, and Teams is free since it's in beta, so you can use the app for free by adding your Teams account. :) Feel free to download it and sign in if you want to use it on your Mac. It gives you some special abilities, like filling fields in the browser instead of copying and pasting things. Let us know if you have any questions at all.

• frillysimple
    frillysimple
    Community Member

Thank you so much! Do I download OS X El Capitan 10.11 if I am using OS X El Capitan 10.11.4?

• @frillysimple I think you might be looking at the Legacy section on the downloads page. Sorry for the confusion there. You can download the latest version of 1Password for Mac directly from this link. Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.