Options
Arkknight
Arkknight
Community Member

Device Model: iPhone 5 GSM
iOS version: 9.2.1 (13D15)
1Password Pro iOS Version: 6.3.1 (latest), vault synched on Dropbox

Hi 1Password Team,

I've been using 1Password Pro for iOS for 3 years now, and it was always solid and great so far but in the past few months I've been experiencing issues with it on my phone.

There are several UI bugs when adding/editing a Login entry. (Not sure about other category of entries, but I faintly remember it was same across any other category entries)
After you create a new entry (a Login for example), and you start adding a 'New section' then new fields, such as Date or Month/Year, the screen is sometimes way too up outside what you're typing, or way too down. You have to scroll manually up or down to even see what you're typing since the cursor and the field you're typing is out of the screen.

Sometimes the UI is so broken that I have to close the editing, then re-open the entry editing again.

I remember that this UI bug was present since we migrated to iOS 9 and it's not being addressed for a few months now - or am I the only one experiencing this? Maybe reinstalling 1Password would help?

Could you please fix this?

Also a suggestion is that having a "Report a bug" option in the Settings from the App itself would be much much more intuitive than forcing users to go to your forum, making them register an account, and posting a bug just to report simple things like this. Why all the hassle?

Thank you for your support.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Arkknight,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! We are aware of this issue, and a bug has been filed in our bug tracker. We appreciate you taking the time to report this!

Also a suggestion is that having a "Report a bug" option in the Settings from the App itself would be much much more intuitive than forcing users to go to your forum, making them register an account, and posting a bug just to report simple things like this. Why all the hassle?

It isn't without reason. We really prefer folks use the forums as they are searchable. Another customer experiencing this same issue might use the search function, find this thread, and then not need to contact us with the same details that you've already provided us. If you'd prefer though, you can certainly email us at support@agilebits.com. You're likely to get a response quicker here on the forums though. :)

Ben

ref: OPI-3312

This discussion has been closed.